Mary Seal Creme Torbie Bicolor X Domination Seal Point Mittted Bred March 2020
Mary welcomed 5 healthy, beautiful babies this week. In the coming weeks, we will post details of availability. My preference is to show or breeding families. This is the last breeding of these lines together. ❤🐾😽😻❤
Very very unique Van Bicolor Torbie dilute Carrier TICA/CFA Mother and WCF/TICA/CFA Champion Seal Mitted Imported dilute Carrier Father. Their last litter had every color and marking. NON MINK lines.
All our parents and kittens are DNA tested, health Guaranteed with Veterinarian health certificate. https://pawpeds.com/db/?a=p&ids=3:1458235;2:1465270&g=4&p=rag&o=ajgrep
Facebook pages: Katie Martin-Sorrell
Facebook pages: Ragdoll cats and kittens at Bluegrass Beauties Ragdoll Cattery
BluegrassBelties.com or Facebook messages. 🐱💜
RAGDOLL FUN FACTS
Ragdoll cats act more like dogs than cats:
- Ragdolls are born white and don't obtain their full color until 2 years of age, with the exception of the mink colors.
- They don't reach maturity until at least 3 years of age.
- Neutered males weigh about 15-25 pounds and are 3 feet long.
- Spayed females weigh about 12 to 15 pounds and are slightly shorter.
- Their fur is rabbit-like, medium long and never mats with little shedding. It requires no routine grooming such as the Persian or Himalayan.
- Very quiet voices--not the talkative type of cat like a Siamese.
- Very social, they like human contact.
- They follow you are around the home and love to be with people.
- They sleep with you.
- They greet you when you come home.
- They are not afraid of people who come into your home.
- They get along well with dogs who may already be in your home.
- They can be easily voice trained to keep them off of furniture or countertops, etc.
- These traits are very similar to those of your house dog!
Fun Facts About Ragdoll Cats
"This cattery has NOT been inspected by and is not endorsed by The International Cat Association, Inc."