Katniss Blue Bicolor X Aslan Sealpoint due in August
Stormy SealBicolor X Aslan SealPoint due in August
Amelia Blue mitted X Luceous Mink BluePoint Due in September
BlushingBluz Blue Creme Tortie X Luceous Mink BluePoint Mitted Due in October
Mary Seal Creme Torbie Bicolor X Domination Seal Point Mittted Due in October
Chandreel Blue Point Mitted X Domination Seal Point Mitted Due in November
Winnie Seal Lynx Point Mitted X Domination Seal Point Mitted Due in November
Please Email us for discount for Previous Buyers, Special Needs Families, College Students and Military Familes.
Facebook pages: Katie Martin-Sorrell
Facebook pages: Ragdoll cats and kittens at Bluegrass Beauties Ragdoll Cattery
BluegrassBelties.com or Facebook messages. 🐱💜
RAGDOLL FUN FACTS
Ragdoll cats act more like dogs than cats:
- Ragdolls are born white and don't obtain their full color until 2 years of age, with the exception of the mink colors.
- They don't reach maturity until at least 3 years of age.
- Neutered males weigh about 15-25 pounds and are 3 feet long.
- Spayed females weigh about 12 to 15 pounds and are slightly shorter.
- Their fur is rabbit-like, medium long and never mats with little shedding. It requires no routine grooming such as the Persian or Himalayan.
- Very quiet voices--not the talkative type of cat like a Siamese.
- Very social, they like human contact.
- They follow you are around the home and love to be with people.
- They sleep with you.
- They greet you when you come home.
- They are not afraid of people who come into your home.
- They get along well with dogs who may already be in your home.
- They can be easily voice trained to keep them off of furniture or countertops, etc.
- These traits are very similar to those of your house dog
Fun Facts About Ragdoll Cats
"This cattery has NOT been inspected by and is not endorsed by The International Cat Association, Inc."