Katniss Blue Bicolor X Luceous Aug 21 2019 4 kittens 3 blue bicolor males 1 blue bicolor mink female
Stormy Seal Bicolor X Aslan Seal Point born August 12 2019 4 kittens
BlushingBluz Blue Creme Tortie Mitted X Luceous Mink Blue Point August 29 2019 Flame male 1 Blue Mink Female and 1 Blue Male
Mary Seal Creme Torbie Bicolor X Domination Seal Point Mittted September 14 2019 7 kittens 5 female 2 male
Winnie Seal Lynx Point Mitted X Domination Seal Point Mitted Due in November
Please Email us for discount for Previous Buyers, Special Needs Families, College Students and Military Families.
Facebook pages: Katie Martin-Sorrell
Facebook pages: Ragdoll cats and kittens at Bluegrass Beauties Ragdoll Cattery
BluegrassBelties.com or Facebook messages. 🐱💜
RAGDOLL FUN FACTS
Ragdoll cats act more like dogs than cats:
- Ragdolls are born white and don't obtain their full color until 2 years of age, with the exception of the mink colors.
- They don't reach maturity until at least 3 years of age.
- Neutered males weigh about 15-25 pounds and are 3 feet long.
- Spayed females weigh about 12 to 15 pounds and are slightly shorter.
- Their fur is rabbit-like, medium long and never mats with little shedding. It requires no routine grooming such as the Persian or Himalayan.
- Very quiet voices--not the talkative type of cat like a Siamese.
- Very social, they like human contact.
- They follow you are around the home and love to be with people.
- They sleep with you.
- They greet you when you come home.
- They are not afraid of people who come into your home.
- They get along well with dogs who may already be in your home.
- They can be easily voice trained to keep them off of furniture or countertops, etc.
- These traits are very similar to those of your house dog!
Fun Facts About Ragdoll Cats
"This cattery has NOT been inspected by and is not endorsed by The International Cat Association, Inc."